One of my favorite ways to make pizza is the bona fide Italian way. It does not contain any yeast or baking powder, yet it tastes absolutely amazing. 😋
I normally mix smooth and and sharp dough, but to make it the Italian way I put a special type of flour from Napoli, in and I got a soft dough, a crispy crust and a nice pizza.
So here’s my recipe ❤️
Cheer up yourself or someone just for the weekend.😉
In sweetness! ❤️
Authentic Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (Without Yeast)
To get started with my recipe for this lovely Italian pizza dough without yeast, follow my instructions below 😋
Authentic Italian Pizza Dough Recipe Without Yeast
- 500 g pizza flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 200 ml water
- 150 ml vegan milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Using all the ingredients, knead a smooth, softer dough.
- Cover it and leave it in a warm place to rise for about an hour. I lift it in an oiled pan.
- Knead the raised dough a little and cut it in half.
- Line the pans with greaseproof baking paper if desired. Sprinkle olive oil on greaseproof paper, oil your hands as well and roll out the dough on the baking trays.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- You can put the dough on immediately or you can leave it to rise a little more (about 15 minutes until the oven heats up) and then put it on, it will be even better.
- This time I put together passata, oregano, a little salt and pepper, homemade sausage, green peppers, purple onions, corn, mushrooms, olives and hard grated cheese. Choose your own ingredients and play with colorful food combinations!
- Bake each pizza for about 20 minutes, depending on the oven.
Thanks so much for reading my recipe on how to prepare this authentic Italian pizza dough with no yeast❤️
Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts in the comments below, rate my recipe if you’d liked it, and as always, I’m sending much love and sweetness to you!❤️😃
I love this recipe so much!