I am one of those people who likes to do almost everything that is bought in the home, handmade version. Some products can be made almost identically at home, and for some this will be impossible, but if like me you love Kinder Milk Slices or Milchschnitte as they are called in German, then this faithful copy will be super fine. Kinder.😋
These homemade milk slices are completely sugar free, and taste absolutely amazing! 💪❤️
Preparing these milk slices could not be easier. This is also an ideal version for children’s birthdays, because little ones love all products.
Don’t miss to put all the ingredients together 😉
Sugar Free Homemade Milk Slices (Milk Schnitte)
To get started with my recipe for these homemade milk slices, simply follow my instructions below 😋
Homemade Milk Slices
- 5 eggs
- 5 tbsp soft flour
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp honey
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 1 packet whipped cream
- 1 lemon
- Start preparing your homemade milk slices by separating the egg whites from the yolks.
- In a bowl, mix the egg whites into a stiff batter.
- In another bowl, first whisk the egg yolks with 5 tablespoons of sugar and 1 vanilla sugar, then add 5 tablespoons of soft flour, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, half a teaspoon of baking powder and a little grated lemon zest (lemon if desired here). Mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add 3 tablespoons of egg whites to the egg yolk mixture and mix gently by hand with a spatula until you get a nice mixture. Then pour this mixture into the rest of the egg whites and continue to gently stir with a spatula until everything is combined.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a tray with a diameter of 30 * 36 cm (the classic ones that you get with the oven), put greaseproof baking paper, pour the biscuit mixture into it and spread it evenly.
- When the oven has warmed up, bake the biscuit for 10-15 minutes maximum. It’s pretty thin so it’s done quickly.
- Leave the biscuit to cool, and you continue to prepare the cream.
- Put 300 ml of sweet whipping cream to mix, as soon as it starts to get a firm structure, gradually add 1 whipped cream, 1 vanilla sugar, 3-4 tablespoons of honey (depending on how you are in the mood) and juice of 1 lemon (you can without lemon if not like, or put less lemon).
- Cut the big biscuit you baked in half to get 2 pieces. If you decide to bake the biscuit in a smaller tray, the biscuit will be thicker, then you will need to cut it in half to get 2 parts. I think it is easier for you to bake this big if you have such a tray and only cut it in the middle of the tray with a knife.
- Arrange the milchschnitte by spreading cream on 1 part of the biscuit and cover with the other part.
- Leave the cake to cool in the fridge for about 2 hours and then freely cut it into shapes like real Kinder Milchschnitte. Your homemade milk slices are ready to be served!
Thanks so much for reading my recipe on how to prepare this absolutely delicious, homemade milk schnitte (milk slices)❤️
Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts in the comments below, rate my recipe if you’d liked it, and as always, I’m sending much love and sweetness to you!❤️😃